Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tights and Automatic Toilets

It's that time of year again. Tights - which prevent me from looking scaly, are an every day part of my wardrobe.

This weekend, we had the pleasure of visiting FL for my cousin's wedding. While it was still 86 there, I was wearing tights or hose because I thought the sight of my super white legs may scare the locals to death. Our day Friday consisted of a 1 1/2 hour drive, then an 1 1/2 flight, and finally a 2 our drive....talk about over the river and through the woods. But anyway, I tell you this to illustrate the number of public restrooms I used this day.

Here is the thing. While I TRULY appreciate the ability to flush a toilet by moving and not touching it, what I don't appreciate is the toilet flushing 15 times while I try to hike up my tights again. This happens even more if I'm wearing hose and am trying not to put a hole in them.

Am I the only one??

No comments:

Post a Comment