Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A few issues that need to be addressed

There is still just so much going on in my life that I can't keep up, and unfortunately, posting seems to be the first to go. Don't think my list of grievances is short though. In list form-here is what is driving me crazy.

1. Pinterest melted spoon flowers. Who has the time to melt plastic spoons into flowers and paint them??? Get a job.
2. Short timer employees. I have a soon to be former coworker who resigned, gave a five week notice and asked for 4 vacation days. He has yet to work a full 8 hour day since resigning. I feel like he is a waste of space.
3. Parking at Trader Joes. I know I have already gone off about this, but seriously - Sunday I watched some woman take SEVEN attempts to get in a parking space. Maybe if you weren't trying to park your Tahoe in a compact space it would fit better.
4. Meetings. Ok, so yes meetings by themselves sometimes drive me crazy....but what sends me spiraling out of control is when I'm the only person ready for the meeting when it is supposed to start. I have other things to do - so if everyone shows up on time...no one is wasting time.
5. Passive Aggressive Nonsense. We're all adults, if you are mad at me don't make me drag it out of you as to why. If I haven't already addressed that I know, then I have no idea and you saying you're fine is fooling absolutely no one. You may treat your spouse that way, but I will just ignore you. (previously I would have thrown something at you, but I just learned that I could be put in jail for battery even if it's just something light that I throw at you...and quite frankly, your temper tantrum is not worth me being locked up).

1 comment:

  1. I dont shop at Trader Joes solely because it is full of 4'11'' moms in army tanks, talking on their phones while there kids run wild. ah!

    ReplyDelete