Monday, October 10, 2011

Goes Together Like Peanut Butter'n Jelly

A wee bit ago, my friend Kelli got married to this great guy. I mean really, he is truly a great guy. During her wedding reception, a toast was given that referenced that Kelli and Evan went together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Then I see all of these about the dangers of peanut butter and how it has been banned from schools. Don't get me wrong, my dear sarcastic friends, I am all for this one. No one child's life should ever be put in danger over a sandwich or a snack. Although I think this is a great way to kill off any coworkers you may need to remove.

So anyway, to my point. I have a feeling that years from now, no one will have ever eaten peanut butter and jelly. This will become a reference like the pot calling the kettle black or colder than a tin toilet in the Ukon (I learned this from a former boss). Goes together like peanut butter and jelly will become something that you haven't actually experienced, but something that you can imagine would be very fitting.

Enough of this already - I'm going to get a snack.

1 comment: