Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Almost Here!

I've really tried not to bore all three of you with constant blogging about my wedding planning. But just in case you forgot...I'm getting married in 29 days! Crazy right? It's been lots of fun, but all those brides who blog about how sad they are that the planning is over and how they just don't have any idea what to do after the wedding are insane. They need a hobby. I'm personally looking forward to ultimately glamorous things like cooking and not "fitting in" time to spend with friends. I want to be addicted to Pinterest like everyone else. I want to leave weird comments on Facebook and people not assume I'm stressed about the wedding. Let me assure you - 90%  of my stress comes from work. I want to watch a marathon of TV shows that I don't even like.

While the planning process has been fun, I'm actually not sad for it to be over. It being over means I will be married...and if Fabio ever finishes painting the condo-then I will be living with him and complaining about dog hair on my clothes for the rest of my life. Isn't that really what every girl wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment