Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Don't Diagram Angry

In a stunning turn of events during yesterday's staff meeting, I felt the need to be right. Ok, nothing about this is stunning, but nonetheless, I felt the need to prove I was right. It's rather stupid really. Thursday we have a client appreciation event and I wanted to set up the room one way, while another esteemed colleague disagreed. Where it went downhill was when I was told there was only two feet between the wall and the screen.

Naturally, I did what any other lunatic would do. We left staff meeting, and I proceeded to make a diagram for the way I wanted the room set up. Then I maybe took it a wee bit too far by showing the measurements of the Corner of Controversy.

This morning, said esteemed colleague is not speaking to me. I think the worst part is that I don't care. I was right. Don't make up arguments that don't even make sense and that I can disprove at a moments notice. Sorry you're a sore loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment