Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweaty Mess

In an attempt to not be as white as my wedding gown, I have started using the Jergen's Natural Glow. As you may or may not know, I went back to teaching tap this year. So on Tuesday, about 3/4 of the way through my first class, I notice a dark spot on the side of my neck. I thought, that's weird and kept teaching. A few minutes later, it had moved and then it hit me. My tanning lotion was running. I spent the next hour and 15 minutes trying to casually wipe it away without anyone noticing. The adults would have been hysterical and the teenagers would have lost their mind. For the rest of class I was just hoping that the orange/brown dye wouldn't bleed through my white jacket - for all the world to see my self tanning disaster.

I rushed home from the studio and peeled the jacket away from my skin in front of the mirror. Wow, the jacket was still white. Apparently, only the lotion on my neck ran. I was thankful and weirded out all at the same time. Does my neck sweat that much more than the rest of me??

No comments:

Post a Comment