Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weight Gain Train

I'm sorry - it doesn't seem like December to me. I'm having a hard time wrapping my pea size brain around the fact that Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is quickly approaching. As always, I have triple booked myself this month and we're still trying to organize the house. When am I going to find time to bake?? I mean, I love to bake this time of year....and of all years, I finally have a KitchenAid mixer to assist me!! I have all kinds of ideas on Pinterest just waiting for me...and I'm failing all of those delicious calories. How am I going to gain 8 pounds if I'm not constantly eating sweets?

Also, I am saddened by the fact that I am no longer able to be the reigning cookie champion of my former place of employment. Apparently if you don't work there, you can't win or even enter the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment