Monday, November 21, 2011

Playlist Unplayed

Before the wedding, Fabio talked endlessly about what music he wanted played and even more so about the music he certainly didn't want played at our wedding reception. So we spent hours determining what we wanted played during dinner and during the dancing portion. As we arrived at the venue, I was pleased to hear that the music being played were things we had requested. Unfortunately, once the dancing began we only heard 3 or 4 of the songs we chose. Fabio is still fuming about this, and what makes it worse for me is that he plays the actual playlist while we are at the house.

I think what amazes me most is that this happens all the time - to everyone! We are not alone in this, and it happens whether it is a DJ or Band, these "artists" just seem to play whatever they want. Too bad I can't just go to work and do whatever I want instead of what my clients have requested.

p.s. today is Snarky's birthday. In honor of her, you should let your road rage out and yell at someone driving beside you. Or punch a coworker in the face.

1 comment: