Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 1

Let me introduce you to some new characters in my life (they aren't new to my life, but new to the blog). Permie is a friend from college who is an accountant. I didn't give her this name, she has had it for a long time, but don't be fooled - her hair is not curly. The Professor is another friend from college who, you guessed it, is a college professor now. She is also super crafty and you should check out her stuff! (blatant plug: The Inspired Button).

Ok, so Permie decided to start a new diet (she is one of the healthiest people I know) and now The Professor and I have joined her (Mary Ann and the Skipper weren't available.) It's the 17 Day Diet, there are lots of rules, but here is what you really need to know. We are supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day, lots of veggies, lean protein, 2 fruits and 2 probiotics a day. So far today, I am WINNING the water portion of this situation. By winning, I mean that I have successfully drowned myself and have made 72 trips to the restroom. I have decided that yogurt is not going to cut it twice a day for 17 days, so now I'm on the search for new probiotics. Let me know if you know of some I would like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment